Wednesday, August 4, 2021

"I probably identify more as democrat"

if i come out 

as democrat

there might be 

hesitation

but as a registered 

republican 

ill win the nomination


all essence of my triumph 

in history 

of my name

piggy backing 

on freds fortune 

born into his 

fame


adopted as celebrity 

monstrously wealthy rich

star status 

my chief apparatus 

employing 

bait and 

switch


ill grab america 

by her possy 

swindle her to sleep

empowering the powerful

benefits mine to

reap


simpletons 

conservatives 

impressionable 

right wing folks

too easily 

won over by my 

piltdown hoax


deliver you to evil 

lead you to 

temptation

distractions 

retractions 

story of my 

dictation

No comments:

Post a Comment

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...