Wednesday, September 1, 2021

"I fight like hell to pay as little tax as possible"

i so resourceful

my tax guys 

incredible                                                                                                                                                                                           


my list of income

sickly long 

practically illegeabull


super yachts 

luxury 


brand name tr*mpery


my campaign trail rallies

a fest of fine perfunctory


special thanks to cities 

approving e b 5 development

more hidden legal method 

for wealthy class 


embezzlement


my base of patriots 

think me great

largely unfazed by lies


dismissing my accusers

while i still hear their cries


(help)


miss universe in russia 

year twenty thirteen

profits that i made 

went straight 


to foreign entities


out of it spawned infatuation 

my frennemy 

vladameer putin


enchanted by his methods 

i knew that i could use him


smarter than i sound i 

the king of tax evasion

my problems mostly solved 

engaging in fiscal persuasion


amounts are immaterial  

superficial what i say

because i use a middle man 


on most election days


1 comment:

  1. Surprising and sad how many people line up to be his "middle man" after he repeatedly brags about the grift.

    ReplyDelete

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...