Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"January 20th 2017 will be the day that the people became the rulers of this nation again"

fellow americans 

people of the world

including those at home 

on the bathroom floor 

curled


look at this 

‘crowd of millions’ 

here for inauguration


my first presidential lie 

foreshadowing 

self inflation


this days ceremony 

has very special 

meaning


the balance of power shifts 

now its far right leaning


thank you my privilege 

you are in my god graces

i wish to make america white 


(weve mixed too many races)


beyond political parties 

my disservice will be 

contagious


ill turn a high number 

of resignations 

into something advantageous


more bones for fox 

to chew on 

more national news diversions


while im absent from my duties 

on private business 

excursions


instead of practicing 

safe sense 

i promise to abstain


what surfaces 

disturbs you but 


in power I 


remain

1 comment:

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...