Wednesday, September 8, 2021

"I dont need anybodys money im really rich"

 

i took a ‘small sum’ 

(just a million dollars)


partnered with hyatt 

other wealthy 

white collars


started buying properties 

relatively cheaply


once in the oval office 

id be making millions 

weekly


money is terrific 

but ive been in debt too

millions to the banks


but greed 

(and daddy) 

helped me through


not exactly regretful  

for the deaths of my 

three partners


convenient though it was 

to blame my problems on their 

‘departures’


artfully fraudulent 

my potentate unhitched


speaking in sound bites 

give great 

sales pitch


just enough to 

payoff 

lightweight america


whose support made possible

electoral 

esoterica


secret group of 

men  


conspired 

and 

colluded


instead of being drained

the swamp was further 

polluted


my currency circulating 

to countries around 

the globe


most successful 

my attempts 

to fiscally enrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...