Wednesday, September 22, 2021

"No collusion"

while perpetrating 

fraud i am 

particularly 

cunning 


with respect to my 

finances 

ive not been forthcoming


i failed to 

divulge my debts 

not just the ones domestic


amounts that cant 

be overlooked 

their sums too 

majestic


deep into the tens of millions 

how best to pay them off


becoming head of state 

so my businesses 

take off


was time to tap  

a friendly shoulder 

needed vladamir in the mix


i heard he was 

the one to call 

if youre frantic for a fix


a senior 

in the field 

executive longevity


an endless grasp on power 

his political weaponry


my numerous 

outstanding loans 

once owed to the banks


paid off by my eastern friends 

to russia i give 

thanks


in addition to a puppeteer 

i gained a personal 

creditor


gerrymandering chief 

fellow sexual 

predator


theyll accuse me of 

conspiring 

to rig this big 

election


my assets 

unexposed 

a master of deflection


scrunity of bayrock 

a man  

tavfik arif


who did some 

racketeering but 

hes mostly just

a thief


distanced myself from him 

along with 

felix sater


now too big to 

fail im this nations 

greatest traitor


anti money 

laundering teams 

failed to make the trace


dispatching the d o j 

on a wild goose chase


they hunted for evidence 

ironclad collusion


votes were tallied up 

as i plotted my 

intrusion


two years later

search warrants and subpoenas


a witch hunt circus

in partisan arenas


mueller report submitted

time to face the nation


no collusion

no obstruction

complete exoneration

No comments:

Post a Comment

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...