Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"Weve just launched 59 missiles heading to iraq"

 

there was this fox

news lady 

who asked me some questions


i remembered enjoying dessert 

but not the missiles directions


i told her we launched 59 missiles  

‘heading to iraq’


she corrected looking at me 

as if id smoked some crack


my mind was focused 

on something much bigger


i was sitting at the table 

we had just finished dinner


the most beautiful piece 

of chocolate cake 

you have ever seen


im already getting excited 

for when the cake and i reconvene 


a strange exchange 

awkward smiles 

some hollow uncomfortable laughter


just a taste 

of what its like 

to be one of my staffers


that sums up my meeting  

with president xi


baked goods and missile strikes 

who knows what he thinks of me


at least i didnt choke on it 

like george did on that pretzel


im really only guilty here

of being a bit 

forgetful

1 comment:

  1. the evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZr8ug8eNL4&t=49s

    ReplyDelete

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...