Wednesday, October 20, 2021

"And china i like china i just sold an apartment for 15 million dollars to somebody from china"

 

ive always invested in 

china 

seduced by her 

deep pockets


paving the way 

to manipulate 

kim juns big 

rockets


ill threaten him with 

sanctions 


engage him in trade 

war


supported by 

some influences

my cronies sought 

and paid for


executive 

immunity


protecting me from jail 


while i maximized 

my brand exposure

hashtag campaign trial


speaking 

preaching 

to crowds so huge


convincing them of my 

wealth


my vast knowledge of power  

my terrific bill 

of health


symptomatic

brainwashing

conditioning  

their minds


my followers  

ignorance

increasingly

streamlined


mastering  

laundering 

peoples rationality


alleviating their burden 

of facing factuality


falsifying truths

to engineer 

my myths


forging precious gems

like a fugazi 

goldsmith


my knock off hats 

circulating


conservatives 

selling out


justice

morality

all decency 

pulling out

No comments:

Post a Comment

fifth

i pled the fifth once i was just a witness i pled the fifth twice it was my first deposition i pled the fifth thrice  it was an unscrupulous...